Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Kitty For Santa Ch. 03

As you may have figured out I am a writer. My favorite genre is Lesbian Erotica. I have written several stories published solely on a site called Literotica. If your interested have a look and enjoy yourself while your at it, no pun intended.

I have written a series called  "A Kitty For Santa." The third chapter was released today. I know it took longer than usual but it is now out and I hope you enjoy the newest addition to a four part series. I would like to invite you see a few of the outfits I have created for my characters based on the story. I think it is fun to be able to see what I picture when I have described these characters.

Tiffany meets her new sparring partner Anna.


Tiffany wants to forget about a lost love.
Santa wants Kitty back and she'll do whatever she has to.
A relationship struggles to be defined. 


Under a desk or on top Agent Solo needs Detective Prescott, as much as Kitty needs Santa.
Don't forget I write for our pleasure. See you on the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment