Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Life Happens

MY mind stirs with the thought of the unknown. How difficult it is to catch up to the passions that dwell within when life is knocking on your step asking to be addressed. As I sit here, I think of the fact that the clock is ticking and sleep is escaping me. A full eight hours of sleep before work are never in the horizon. And even then I realize, that I am thankful that at least I have a job.

Writing is a passion that at times becomes clouded not because of the lack of inspiration but rather the time to put pen to paper, the time to make the words flow. As time passes I begin to realize how my anxiety no longer has an outlet to escape the clouded infrastructure of my mind. The demons turn on me beg me to let them out until a release is allowed through whatever means necessary.

Oh how I miss the days of no responsibilities living off the many years of paid taxes which barely earned me a few months of reprieve after ten years of biweekly payments. A few months of receiving monetary assistance well below the payment I contributed to a flawed system. I now sit here in the wake of hard work and silence asking can you hear me? Can you see the words flowing? Are you ready to hear me?

Let's hope I can find the time to write my own story once again.

1 comment:

  1. Aww monamante im so glad to see that you've posted something new to your blog , i was worried that something horrible might have happened to my favorite author on Lit :). I also hope u find the time to write your story while having a job thats rewarding.... Thanx so much for sharing your priceless thoughts and mind. Tc N

    ReplyDelete