Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 02

As I previously mentioned I love to write stories. I especially love to let my imagination run wild in the description of my characters outfits. Therefore, I thought it would be fun to create these outfits and show them to my readers.

I wrote a series called 'Somebody That I Used to Know.' There are three parts to the series and I recently released the last part. I have finished creating the outfits for part 2 and would love to share them with you.


You can check out a few of the other outfits from the other story in the series as well as a different story. I'm working on creating all the outfits from all my stories in due time. As for now you can check the outfits at http://monamante.polyvore.com/ and the stories at Monamante on Literotica. You can also check me out on Tumblr.


No comments:

Post a Comment